Perfect conditions for optimal knowledge transfer
How do I act as an occupational first responder? What do known consignors and regulated agents need to know? How do my employees become fire protection assistants? If you are addressing these or similar questions, you have found the right partner for the education and training of your employees, in the KÖTTER Academy.
The KÖTTER Academy has been established on the German education and training market for almost 20 years. The in-house institution performed approx. 536,000 hours of education and training with approx. 5,000 participants in 2016 alone. Since its founding in 1999, the training volume has reached about 2.9 million hours for nearly 39,000 participants.
Comprehensive training program
In addition to a variety of training for the security workers of KÖTTER Security, the KÖTTER Academy offers various education and training measures for external participants, including:
- First aid and AED (Automated external defibrillator)
- Preventive and defensive fire protection
- Working with luggage and package screening systems
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Handling conflicts / deescalation
- Occupational and health safety
From north to south, from east to west We perform training across all of Germany. We can train in-house at your facilities, or at the KÖTTER Academy training centers in Berlin, Bremen, Düsseldorf, Essen, Hamburg or Munich.
Certified training quality
For the education and training of your employees, rely on the experts from the certified and state-recognized KÖTTER Academy:
- BDSW-certified technical security school
- Winner of the BDSW Education Prize
- Recognized educational institution according to AZAV
- State-recognized institution for continuing occupational education
- Authorized testing center of VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH
- Educational partner of Verbands für Sicherheit in der Wirtschaft Nordrhein-Westfalen e.V.
Special: aviation security
We offer regular training covering all areas of aviation security:
- "Different security personnel for freight and postal mail"
Aviation security training according to Chapter 220.127.116.11 of VO (EU) No. 2015/1998 (6 UE)
This training is a requirement for "Regulated agent" and "Known consignor," which have access to identifiable air freight and perform other security checks for freight and postal mail.
- "Security officer"
Aviation security training according to Chapter 11.2.5 of VO (EU) No. 2015/1998 (34 UE)
Training for people who bear responsibility for a security program and its implementation conforming to all legal requirements on the national or local level.
We are happy to offer additional individualized training according to Chapter 11 of VO (EU) No. 2015/1998.
Contact us! We hold training wherever you'd like! We can train in-house at your facilities, or at the modern KÖTTER Aviation Security training center in Düsseldorf.