Data Protection Statement
The protection of your privacy and your personal data is of the utmost importance to us. For this reason we operate our Internet activities solely according to the respective applicable data protection laws.
Data Protection Statement valid from: 18th May 2018
Informationon the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller as defined by Article 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is KÖTTER GmbH & Co. KG Verwaltungsdienstleistungen, Wilhelm-Beckmann-Straße 7 in 45307 Essen (Deutschland), available by e-mail at infokoetter "«@&.de. The company imprint can be found in full here: www.koetter.de/impressum. Our data protection officer can be contacted at Datenschutzkoetter "«@&.de or via our postal address with the addition "An den Datenschutzbeauftragten" (To the Data Protection Officer).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via our contact form, we store the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, if applicable your name) in order to respond to your query. The provision of further information is voluntary and simply helps us to contact you to answer your query. We delete the accumulated data when the storage of this is no longer necessary, or if statutory retention periods exist, we restrict the processing of the data.
(4) If we have to commission service providers for individual functions of our service or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail of the respective processes, as stated below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data processed by us:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
State Representative for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia
Collection of personal data when using our website
(1) If you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register with us or you send us information in a different way, we collect only the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data which we require for technical purposes to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis for this is Article 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the server query
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transferred in each case
- Website the request comes from
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition of the previously mentioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and which transmit certain information to the body setting the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are designed to make our services more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following type of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Permanent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID which allow different requests from your browser to be assigned to the general session. This enables your computer to be recognised you if you return to the website. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you log off or close the browser.
c) Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a given time, which can be different for each cookie. You can delete cookies at any time through the security settings of your Internet browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and reject, for example, the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We wish to point out that in doing so you may possibly not be able to use all of the website’s functions.
Further functions and offerings of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which could be of interest to you. For this you generally have to enter additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) Sometimes we use external service providers for the processing of your data. We have selected and engaged these service providers carefully; they are bound to our instructions and are regularly monitored. Your data will be cached on our server until its transmission to the third-party provider – however for a maximum of 30 days – and automatically deleted after the transmission.
(3) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information about this when you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners have their head office in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. Such revocation shall affect the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed this to us.
(2) Insofar as our processing of your personal data is based on a balancing of interests, you can lodge an objection to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, something which we will explain in each of the following description of the functions. When asserting such an objection, we ask you to state the reasons why you do not wish us to continue processing your personal data in the manner stated. In the event of a justified objection, we will check the state of affairs and either stop or adjust the data processing, or inform you of the mandatory, legitimate grounds on the basis of which we are entitled to continue the processing.
(3) You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection in relation to advertising using the following contact details: By e-mail to infokoetter "«@&.de, by telephone at (0201) 2788-388 or by post to: KÖTTER GmbH & Co. KG Verwaltungsdienstleistungen, Datenschutzbeauftragter, Wilhelm-Beckmann-Straße 7, 45307 Essen.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, in which we will inform you about our current interesting offers and/or company news. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration for our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to be sent our newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration via the link, your information will be blocked. In addition, we store your IP addresses used and the times of the registration and confirmation respectively. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to verify your registration and, if necessary, clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for receipt of the newsletter is your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
(5) Information on the third-party service provider: CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstraße 43, 26180 Rastede; you can find further information on data protection at CleverReach here.
Use of etracker
(2) The data produced with etracker is processed and stored on behalf of the service provider of this website exclusively in Germany and is therefore subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. etracker has been independently assessed in this respect, is certified and has been awarded the data protection seal of approval ePrivacyseal.
(3) The data processing is performed on the legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) (legitimate interest) of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). Our legitimate interest exists in optimising our online offer and web presence. As the privacy of our users is of the utmost importance to us, the IP address at etracker is anonymised at the earliest opportunity and login information and device identification at etracker are converted into a code, which is unique but not assignable to a person. etracker does not use the data in any other way, aggregate it with other data or disclose it to third parties.
(4) You can object to the data processing as described above at any time if it performed in a person-specific way. Your objection shall have no adverse consequences for you.
(5) Information on the third-party service provider: etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg; you can find further information on data protection at etracker here.
Use of Google AdWords Conversion
(1) We use Google AdWords to draw attention to our attractive offers using advertising on external websites (so-called Google AdWords). We are able to determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. Our aim in doing this is to display adverts that are of interest to you, to make the design of our website more interesting to you and to obtain a fair assessment of advertising costs.
(2) This advertising material will be delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". For this we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for success measurement as well as the display of the ads or clicks by the user can be measured. If you arrive at our website via an advert placed by Google, Google AdWords will set a cookie on your computer. These cookies lose their effectiveness after 30 days and are not designed to be used to identify you personally. This cookie usually stores as analysis values the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post view conversions) as well as opt-out information (selection that the user no longer wishes to be targeted).
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognise your Internet browser. If the user visits certain pages on a website of an AdWords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognise that the user has clicked on the advert and has been forwarded to this page. Every AdWords customers is assigned a different cookie. Cookies therefore cannot be traced via the websites of AdWords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the advertising measures specified. We simply receive statistical evaluations from Google. Using these evaluations, we are able to recognise which of the advertising measures deployed have been particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the placement of advertising; we are, in particular, not able to identify users using this information.
(4) Based on the marketing tools deployed, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that Google collects through the use of this tool and are thus informing you on the basis of the information available to us: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our web presence or have clicked on an advert of ours. If you are registered with a Google service, Google is able to assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google and/or have not logged in, there is the possibility of the provider finding and storing your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) through a corresponding setting of your browser software; the suppression of third-party cookies in particular means that you will receive no adverts from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser in such a way that it blocks cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, although this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-related adverts of providers that are part of the self-regulating campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, although this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We wish to point out that doing this may prevent you from using all of the website’s functions in full.
As well as AdWords Conversion we also use the application Google Remarketing. This is a procedure we use to be able to approach you again. This application enables us to show you adverts in your further use of the Internet after you have visited our website. This occurs by means of cookies stored in your browser via which Google records and analyses your user behaviour when you visit different sites. In this way, Google can identify your previous visit to our website. According to Google's own information, it does not aggregate the data collected within the scope of the remarketing with your personal data. According to Google, a pseudonymisation of data takes place with remarketing.
DoubleClick by Google
(1) This website uses furthermore the online marketing tool DoubleClick by Google. DoubleClick sets cookies to place relevant adverts for users, to improve campaign performance reports or to prevent users from seeing the same adverts multiple times. Via a cookie, ID Google records which adverts are placed in which browser and can in this way prevent these from being shown multiple times. In addition, DoubleClick uses cookie IDs to enable the recording of so-called conversions that relate to ad requests. That is the case, for example, if a user sees a DoubleClick advert and later with the same browser visits the website of the advertiser and buys something there. According to Google, DoubleClick cookies do not contain any personal information.
(2) Based on the marketing tools deployed your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that Google collects through the use of this tool and are thus informing you on the basis of the information available to us: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our web presence or have clicked on an advert of ours. If you are registered with a Google service, Google is able to assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google and/or have not logged in, there is the possibility of the provider finding and storing your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways:a) through a corresponding setting of your browser software; the suppression of third-party cookies in particular means that you will receive no adverts from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser in such a way that blocks cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, although this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-related adverts of providers that are part of the self-regulating campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, although this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We wish to point out that doing this may prevent you from using all of the website’s functions in full.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. Further information on DoubleClick by Google can be found at https://www.google.de/doubleclick, as well as on general data protection at Google: https://www.google. de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Use of Adobe Typekit
External fonts (webfonts) are used on these web pages. Typekit is a service from Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd. ("Adobe"), which enables access to the Adobe font library. These fonts are integrated by a server call usually to an Adobe server in Ireland. This involves the transmission to the server of the following information on billing and compliance with requirements:
- Fonts provided
- ID of the record
- Type of record (string "configurable" or "dynamic")
- Account ID (identifies the customer the record concerns)
- Service that provides the fonts (e.g. Typekit or Edge Web Fonts)
- Application that requests the fonts (e.g. Adobe Muse)
- Server that provides the fonts (e.g. Typekit server or Enterprise CDN)
- Host name of the page to which the fonts are uploaded
- Time the web browser requires to download the fonts
- The time from downloading the fonts using the web browser to using the fonts
- Whether an ad blocker is installed, in order to determine whether the ad blocker compromises the correct tracking of the page visits.
The content of this website is protected by copyright. Without written permission from KÖTTER, the content of this website may not be reproduced in any form (photocopy, microfilm or any other process) or processed, copied or disseminated by means of electronic systems, unless anything to the contrary has been explicitly indicated.
Exclusion of liability
(1) This website constitutes the temporary state of a continuous working process. Although the utmost care was taken in compiling the information contained on our website, KÖTTER assumes no guarantee that this information is up-to-date, accurate or complete. This also applies for all links to which this website refers either directly or indirectly. KÖTTER is not responsible for the content of a website which may be reached via such a link. Under no circumstances can KÖTTER be held liable for damages of whatever nature that arise through the use or in relation to the use of the information provided here, be they direct or indirect damages or consequential damages, including lost profits or damages that result from the loss of data.
(2) We reserve the right to make changes to the information on this server without prior notice. All offers are non-binding and without obligation.
Brand names and trademarks
All protected trademarks and brand names mentioned within this website are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respective applicable trademark law and, where applicable, the ownership rights of the particular registered owner.
We take very careful precautions to protect your data against loss, manipulation and unauthorised access. The precautions correspond to the technical state of the Article
Links to other websites
The website contains links to external websites, including social media providers, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. These links are embedded in such a way that excludes the automated forwarding of your user data. These providers only receive information about you if you select the links by clicking on these. As we have no influence over any external websites, we cannot accept any responsibility for the content and data protection policy of these.