We help you to satisfy your customers.
Appealing product presentation, quality assurance, flexible staffing and the relief of one's own employees from non-sales tasks: these are important aspects where the retail industry benefits and which KÖTTER Personnel Services brings to life with long-proven personnel concepts.
Opening hours from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, "Super Saturdays" and seasonal highlights are associated with significant personnel challenges. Growing sales areas and an ever shorter product cycle only add to these difficulties. These situations can push retail operations to their limits. Because when there isn't enough personnel, stress levels are high: both for the store manager as well as for personnel and customers. KÖTTER Personnel Services can relieve your stress. With our proven personnel concepts, we support you in all areas.
Business specialists enable smooth processes in the "back office:"
- In accounting & controlling
- In human resources
- In marketing
- In administration
- In the call center
- In the mailroom and courier service
- In the secretary and specialist clerk pool
At the point of sale
Qualified and experienced specialists support you in providing your customers with a smooth shopping experience:
- At the registers
- At the information desks
- In product restocking and presentation
- In sales in food and non-food areas
- With expiration date checks and product arrangements
- In catering and beverage logistics
- For inventory
- For special campaigns (e.g. in connection with merchandising)
Behind the scenes, multiple employees help to "keep the shop running."
- Fork-lift truck drivers
- Order pickers
- Warehouse logistics specialists
- Employees for loading and unloading trucks
- Employees for disposal and cleaning
To ensure that technical problems don't become a serious factor, our caretakers perform minor maintenance and repair work. Because the first impression counts, we maintain order in the exterior areas: we take care of shopping carts, parking space coordination and cleanliness.