Personnel shortage? Not with us!
With turnover of nearly 200 billion euros and more than a million employees, the mechanical and plant engineering industry is a key field in the German economy. "Made in Germany" enjoys high esteem around the world. Two-thirds of Germany's production is exported – due in no small part to the exceptional workers. We do our part to contribute.
People and machinery working in harmony
Despite "Industry 4.0," despite increasing digitalization and the ever-increasing use of machines and manufacturing robots, the number of employees in mechanical and plant engineering is growing. Approx. 1 million people work in more than 6,000 companies. And the demand for qualified skilled workers and company executives is shows no signs of diminishing. With sophisticated and industry-specific personnel solutions, KÖTTER Personnel Services supports small, medium-sized and large companies in industry in filling vacancies and bridging short or long-term personnel bottlenecks.
Projects at standstill? Your core team can no longer handle the daily business? A vacated position needs to be filled as soon as possible? Business and technical specialists and company executives can support you in the following departments:
- Planning & design
- Accounting & controlling
- Personnel / HR
- Marketing & sales
- Quality management
- Secretary & assistants
So that the gears continue to roll and machines and systems don't stop running, there are many workers ready to go on duty for you in production, manufacturing and pre and post-processing:
- Machine and plant operators
- Production and process planners
- Production and assembly assistants
- Gantry crane operators
- Mechatronics engineers
- Electronics engineers
Without functioning logistics, production and delivery grind to a halt. To make sure it never gets that far, our employees support you in a wide range of tasks:
- Loading and unloading of containers and trucks
- Incoming and outgoing inspections
- Professional warehousing
- Order picking and provisioning
You can count on these advantages:
- Calculation security through transparent pricing design
- No increased fixed costs, as personnel capacity can be increased as needed.
- Qualified and trained skilled personnel.
- Relief for personnel and cost-intensive processes.
- High degree of flexibility with low expense.