A hot job at the largest family-managed security services provider in Germany
Preventive and defensive fire protection, like operational medical services, are an important component of corporate security. Germany's largest family-managed security services provider is looking for firefighters, fire safety watch guards and paramedics across Germany.
KÖTTER Fire & Service regularly seeks firefighters for facility fire services. If you are interested in a new challenge with a market leader in the industry, we should meet. We are looking for firefighters with the following qualifications, for example:
- Training as squad leader according to FwDV 2
- Completed training as fire department squad leader, voice radio operator and respirator carrier according to G 26.3
- Training as respirator carrier according to FwDV 7
- Completed training in a trades occupation
- Training as voice radio operator
- THL training
- Class C/CE driver's license
- Training as machinist for fire trucks
Above-scale payment (with various additional benefits), a secure job and various opportunities for further professional development await you.
Fire safety watch guards
Would you like to experience concerts, musicals and theater shows from a different perspective? Then apply to be a fire safety watch guard with KÖTTER Security. Preventive and defensive fire protection will be your primary responsibility at a variety of events. You will verify that regulations and laws are complied with, recognize and report hazards, establish and keep escape routes clear and initiate primary evacuation and first aid measures in case of emergency.
Whether in a chemical plant, at a large construction site or industrial production – every second matters when there is an accident. When rapid assistance is more important than ever, our customers will be counting on you. As a facility paramedic, you will be entrusted with the following responsibilities, among others:
- Independent supervision of first aid stations
- Independently providing care for minor injuries
- Notification of rescue service or emergency doctor
- Performance of expanded first aid measures
- Documentation of all special occurrences relating to occupational accidents and illnesses
- Cleaning of workplace rescue equipment, disinfection and proper storage