The thoroughly successful development of the KÖTTER Group in recent years has been and is possible because we attribute the greatest importance to the education and training of our employees. This is the only possibly way for us to continue to meet our customer's demands in the future.
Knowledge transfer by experts
For theoretical and practical knowledge transfer, we rely on internal and external specialists who ensure a high level of training, always in accordance with the latest state of the art. Many of our trainers and instructors are members of boards of examiners of chambers of industry and commerce due to their technical knowledge and personal reputations.
Comprehensive training program
KÖTTER Academy offers a variety of different education and training options, including:
- Security and service worker for public passenger transport
- Preparation for expertise verification in the security guarding sector according to § 34 a GewO
- Preventive and defensive fire protection
- Security and service worker (various fields)
- Evacuation assistant in accordance with DGUV
- Aviation security agent (in accordance with § 5 LuftSiG)
- Aviation security inspection worker (in accordance with § 8 LuftSiG)
- IHK-certified protection and security worker
- VdS-certified emergency and service control center worker
- First aid and AED (Automated external defibrillator)
- English for security workers
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Alarm and intervention services
- Operation of security technology systems
- Conflict management / deescalation techniques
For many training courses, there is a job guarantee following successfully completed training
Whether you're a newcomer or an experienced pro: new training and occupational education always pays for itself! In connection with the KÖTTER Academy, you have the opportunity to take a job with the KÖTTER Group after successfully completing training. For many training courses, we even guarantee you a position after the training is successfully completed.